MyTorrent Downloader is an exclusive P2P (peer to peer) client, with the possibility of managing and creating downloads yourself.
MyTorrent Downloader has a very clear graphic interface with many characteristics, like:
- Search and download multiple files, offering the possibility to start, stop, restart, add to the download queue, etc yourself.
- Presents a list in real time that each download needs, together with all statistics.
- Shows a graphic bar where it indicates the download progress of each file.
- Lets you ban or block a connection established with another client.
- The user can establish the download order.
- When MyTorrent Downloader restarts, it recognizes it and reconnects to the clients that were previously connected.
- If downloading a file creates an error, MyTorrent Downloader offers you a detailed report of the error and its statistics.
- In the list of connections you can check which P2P client each contact uses, like for example Azureus, Shadow, or other applications with clients that are identified themselves.
- MyTorrent Downloader lets you select in which folders the downloads are to be saved and which you want to share.